Your credit/debit card was not accepted due to one of the following reasons:
1. Your credit/debit card has insufficient funds
2. Your credit/debit card has expired
3. The information you entered was incorrect
4. Certain restrictions might have been applied on your card (this can happen for new cards, cards that are not yet activated, or cards that have not been approved for online transactions)
There are numerous other reasons as to why your payment was rejected. Unfortunately, we have little control over this, but we'll do whatever we can to assist you.
In such a scenario, you can try the following remedies:
- Use another credit/debit card from a different issuing bank
- Attempt making payment via PayPal
- Ensure that your card has sufficient funds
- Double check the credit card details that you entered and ensure that they are correct, including your credit card number, expiration date, and CVC (be sure to pay close attention to those long strings of digits)!
- Contact the issuing bank of the credit/debit card to find out if there are any known issues with the card that you're attempting to use.
- If all of the above remedies do not work, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the purple live chat bubble at the bottom of the screen! We'll do whatever we can to help :)